EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES

General Maintenance & CDL Driver – (Chattanooga, TN)

Immediate need for general maintenance and CDL driver. Needs to have at least 6 months experience driving with a Class B license (with air-brake endorsement). Position will include manual transmission vehicles and will have to interact with the public. Needs to be mechanically inclined and able to show customers how to run equipment (small, medium, and large cranes & other electrical equipment furnished with the vehicle). The pay will be starting around $17/hour and will be asked to make overnight truck deliveries on occasion. General maintenance around the shop is required when not doing deliveries. Around 70 percent of work-time will be spent in general maintenance with the other 30 percent being delivering trucks. Company will furnish all expenses on delivery-travel.

Experienced Installation Technicians  – (Chattanooga, TN)

Immediate need in general repair and/or installation of truck equipment on cab chassis. Successful candidate will have prior training and/or experience doing equipment installation either in the truck equipment or related industries such as agricultural or industrial. Must have good understanding of basic automotive electrical and hydraulics. Welding experience a plus

Primary Responsibilities

  • Assemble & install commercial hydraulic and electrical components on specialty trucks.
  • Assemble & install products such as snow plows, service bodies, lift gates, and components on specialty trucks.
  • Utilize power tools; drill, impact wrench, air ratchet, grinders etc.
  • Utilize hand tools of many sorts
  • Complete jobs within bid hours 

Required Abilities

  • Knowledge of basic hydraulics and 12-volt electrical systems
  • Knowledge of sizes of fittings and hydraulic hoses
  • Able to operate plasma cutter
  • Able to use oxygen/acetylene torch
  • Have your own hand tools
  • Must possess fabricating skills
  • Strong mechanical aptitude
  • Able to understand and follow verbal and written instructions
  • Ability to read and understand electrical and hydraulic schematics
  • Availability to work certain amount of overtime on short notice
  • Detail and quality oriented
  • Able to listen and learn new tasks and skills

Apply on-line or in person at 3510 Cummings Rd., Chattanooga TN, 37419


Experienced Installation Technicians – (Mableton, GA)

Immediate need in general repair and/or installation of truck equipment on cab chassis. Successful candidate will have prior training and/or experience doing equipment installation either in the truck equipment or related industries such as agricultural or industrial. Must have good understanding of basic automotive electrical and hydraulics. Welding experience a plus

Primary Responsibilities

  • Assemble & install commercial hydraulic and electrical components on specialty trucks.
  • Assemble & install products such as snow plows, service bodies, lift gates, and components on specialty trucks.
  • Utilize power tools; drill, impact wrench, air ratchet, grinders etc.
  • Utilize hand tools of many sorts
  • Complete jobs within bid hours 

Required Abilities

  • Knowledge of basic hydraulics and 12-volt electrical systems
  • Knowledge of sizes of fittings and hydraulic hoses
  • Able to operate plasma cutter
  • Able to use oxygen/acetylene torch
  • Have your own hand tools
  • Must possess fabricating skills
  • Strong mechanical aptitude
  • Able to understand and follow verbal and written instructions
  • Ability to read and understand electrical and hydraulic schematics
  • Availability to work certain amount of overtime on short notice
  • Detail and quality oriented
  • Able to listen and learn new tasks and skills

Apply on-line or in person at 550 Discovery Place, Mableton, GA 30126


Cherokee Truck Equipment, LLC offers a highly competitive compensation package and a full menu of employee benefits including health, dental, life insurance, SIMPLE-IRA and much more.

 

Download Application in MS Word or PDF Formats

Applicants should call: (423) 643-3588 for further info

or

e-mail a resume/application to info@cherokeetruck.com

eBayeBayASE-We-Employ-Print-Logo-Jan2010ASE-We-Employ-Print-Logo-Jan2010mvpmvp
CONTACT INFORMATION
Locations:
3510 Cummings Road
Chattanooga, TN 37419
800-365-7189

550 Discovery Place
Mableton, GA 30126
888-819-9146
SITE INFORMATION
MOBILE SERVICE

All images, content, trademarks, logos and trade names are the Intellectual Property of Cherokee Truck Equipment, LLC or third parties, and may not be used or reproduced without express written permission. Copyright 2013, Cherokee Truck Equipment, LLC.